The Christadelphian Tidings Publishing Committee is dedicated to increasing faith of individuals and ecclesias by creating and distributing valued content on spiritual matters and thus glorifying God as a unified community.
2020-2021 Strategy, Lord Willing
Engage a broader number of contributors to the work of the Committee through the creation and management of a revised website and the establishment of new subcommittees to develop resources for preaching and education. Increase the number of readers, with a special emphasis on younger subscribers. Serve as a catalyst for collaboration and cooperation across the community.
Some of our goals for 2020-2021, Lord Willing, include:
- Develop a web-based (mobile app) version of the Tidings to create a mechanism for engaging the community in chat and sharing forums.
- Pursue partnership projects with other Christadelphian organizations that further the mission and goals of the Tidings and demonstrate spiritual leadership through collaboration.
- Infuse a global perspective in Tidings content that reflects a broader view of the overall Christadelphian community.
- Develop a strategy to specifically increase readership of our Millennial-aged community.
- Lead projects for the creation of outreach materials to be used specifically for North American ecclesias.
- Determine if there are internally focused educational resource needs (e.g., seminars) to support ecclesias, families and individuals.
- Create a mechanism for the ongoing feedback of Tidings services.