Christadelphians (Brothers in Christ) believe all Bible teachings, including:
- The Bible is the only true message from God and was entirely given by Him.
- There is only one God, the Father, who made the world and has a great purpose for it.
- The Holy Spirit is God’s own power, by which he works out His own holy will.
- Jesus is the Son of God. He is also Son of Man through being born of Mary.
- Jesus overcame all temptation and died to save his followers from sin and death.
- Jesus was raised from the dead by God. Later he ascended to heaven but will return.
- When he returns he will raise and judge the responsible dead and give immortality to the faithful.
- He will be King over the restored Kingdom of God in Israel and over the whole world.
- His immortalized followers will help him to bring everlasting righteousness and peace worldwide.
- The devil is not a supernatural being but is another name for sin, destroyed only in Christ.
- Salvation involves covering from sin through Christ, and freedom from sin and death at his coming.
- When man dies he ceases to exist. The only hope of life is by resurrection at Christ’s return.
- Belief in God’s promises about the Kingdom of God and the work of Jesus Christ is essential.
- Repentance and baptism into Christ by immersion in water and daily following of Christ are all necessary for ultimate salvation.