Booker, George | Published in 2018 | Paperback, 301 Pages
A resource for fellow travelers on the Way of Life: word studies, insights into details of Scripture, perspectives on difficult questions, and analogies that relate to the spiritual life. A sampling of the questions explored:
- “What does it mean to heap burning coals on your enemy’s head? (Prov 25:22)
- “Why does John’s gospel come last?
- “What is the day of small things? (Zech 4:10)
- “How does foot washing apply today?
- “Why do we meet on Sunday and not Saturday?
- “How was Judas Iscariot the “friend” of Jesus? (Matt 26:50)
Purchase from the Christadelphian Book Supply – Paperback – $12.75
Purchase from LULU – PDF $3.99